Sunday, April 26, 2015

A Perfect Shade of Sheer


My search is over for the perfect sheer nail polish. I have spent years, and money, trying many different brands and shades for the right bottle...a color that makes it look like you've got the perfect manicure. I've found many shades that I've loved, but after one day the paint chips and peels and I find myself re-doing my nails. Who has time for that?

For several months I was doing the gel thing, but again I found it hard to just sit there and wait to get my nails done. I prefer to spend my time doing other things. It's okay once in a while, but not every two weeks. Know what I mean?


This bottle of Essie's Limo Scene is just what I've been looking for.  This is what it looks like after you're done applying the polish. And the best thing? This polish lasts.  I know it. I tested it. Mine lasted a good five days, but it could last a lot longer. I just happen to wash my hands and do the dishes far too many times. I can't wait to try more shades from this brand.

Check it out!

No comments: