Thursday, April 30, 2015

Because Crying and Eating Cake Go Together


It all started with me watching this sappy video this morning...an ad from Pandora. Little kids were blindfolded and through only touching and feeling, they had to try and identify their own mom from several other moms in a lineup.

If you're a woman and a mom, I don't see how you could not get emotional after watching this. Watch it and see for yourself!

And after a long and trying day at work, I found myself thinking about this video again as I drove to pick up Buddy Roller. And what did I start doing? Tearing up again! Then I thought to myself, I sure could use some cake right now. And then I started laughing out loud! Yes I sure did!

Hey! I'm a woman. I'm allowed to get emotional over a commercial. Over anything. Really.

And besides, crying and eating cake do go well together. Just ask any other woman.

No comments: