Monday, April 13, 2015

Day 3 Food Diary


Well.  I'm hanging in there!

For breakfast I had a boiled egg and some fruit.  For lunch, grilled chicken and assorted vegetables.  I ate a Larabar later in the afternoon when I got super hungry.  For dinner, I made a huge salad with romaine lettuce, boiled eggs, carrots, broccoli, avocado, raisins, and sliced almonds.  It was delicious especially with blue cheese dressing! And yes, that's not the healthiest dressing, but I was so hungry by dinnertime, and didn't feel like going the extra mile to whip up some boring healthy salad dressing!

I sound grumpy, don't I? LOL.  I do feel tired and sort of miserable...especially because I'm still hungry!  I'm hoping I'll adjust to this eating plan soon, and won't feel so hungry all the time.  I've also been experiencing some slight headaches, but not sure if that's all related.

I'm calling it a night and hoping I can at least dream about cake tonight.  Just kidding!

No comments: