Monday, September 22, 2014

Mondays With Roller


There's something special about Dunkin' Donuts that gets this little guy so excited! So after meeting with Buddy Roller's teacher today for a parent conference, The Hubs and I took him to one of his favorite places to nosh on some good ole donut holes.  His favorites are the glazed ones, but today I had him try the pumpkin holes, and judging by the following snap shots I took, I think he's found a new fave.






By the way, the Roller is doing well in school, with math his top subject. Go figure, the apple sure doesn't fall far from the tree as his dad is "mathematically talented." All in all, he's off to a great start this school year. We're still working out the kinks when it comes to self-control for this free-spirited five year old who's full of personality and charm. But he's in good hands. He's got a teacher who loves him and encourages him to be his best every day, and that I'm thankful for.

That's all I have today.

Hope your week is off to a great start!

No comments: