Friday, September 5, 2014

Day 5 of Being Grateful


Happy Friday!

Today is my last post on being grateful...at least for now.

First, I am so thankful it's Friday. That means two days to recharge from a long week. Second, because it's Friday, that means it's jeans day at my school. There's just something about wearing jeans to work that makes it so special and comfortable, don't you think? And third, I'm grateful for this teacher pictured here with me. Her name is Ms. Zamora, and she is our art teacher extraordinaire.  Every Friday, she greets the kids in the hallway with this silly, yet infectious, song and dance. I'm calling it her Friday song. She sings it out loud, and you can hear her sweet voice down the seventh grade hallway. She sings, "It's Friday, it's Friday..." You can't help but smile. It just makes you a little bit happier.

And here's something else to smile about. Check out these before and after photos of some colleagues of mine who took the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge after school.



Whatever your plans are for the weekend, have a great one!

No comments: