Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wedded Wednesdays: Date Night


Do you and your spouse go on dates? How often? Once a week? Once a month? Do you get a chance to get away from the kids and life and just be together alone with no distractions?

I think it's one of the keys to having a great relationship.

I do miss those days (BK - before kid) when The Hubs and I could get away and spend some quality time together. I think the last time we had a true rendezvous was over the summer while we were in Connecticut visiting my mom. But with family far away, it's nearly impossible to go on regular dates. So Mom, if you're reading this, and you decide to move to Georgia, you would most certainly be helping me out.

This coming Sunday, The Hubs and I will celebrate 12 years of being married. I'm excited because we will be able to go on a true date. I've made reservations for dinner, and I can't wait! And because we don't get to do this nearly as often as we'd like, I'm sure I will really appreciate our time together that much more!

And since we're on the subject of dating, I've always wanted to try a dinner mystery, painting, and even this with The Hubs.

No comments: