Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Have a Terrific Tantalizing Tremendously Transformational Tuesday


We haven't talked since Saturday. For us, that is a long time. With our kids back at school and well, LIFE, things are busy. I was thinking of her this morning and the next second my phone was ringing. It was her! My BFSF!!! Go figure, we are several hundred miles apart and yet we are connected just like that! Gotta love our relationship.

We only had a few minutes as I had just made it to work. I was dragging this morning and she was there for me. She asked how I was, and I told her, "I'm fine, just trying to balance. Just trying to balance. That's all." I, just like many other moms out there, am just trying to balance work, being a mom, wife, finding time to exercise, yada, yada, yada. It's hard, and I would think by now it would be a little bit easier. And then I thought, we, moms, must be doing this to ourselves.  Certainly God didn't intend for us to be toiling around like this. I think I'm on to something...will have to look into this toiling thing some more and find the key to balancing it all.

Anyways with just a few words, my BFSF had me laughing out loud. It was just some simple words but told in a sisterly loving way that only she could say that would have the effect it had on me.

So in the words of my BFSF....have a terrific, tantalizing, tremendously, transformational Tuesday!!!!


And right now I'm thinking of this moment in time, two years ago when The Hubs and I drove 12 hours to Miami to see this special lady to celebrate her 40th birthday.  Love this girl!!!

No comments: