Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Have You Ever?


Have you ever looked up into the sky at night and wondered if the one you love is doing the same thing at the exact same time?

I met The Hubs my junior year in high school.  After graduation, we both went away to college...at separate schools, in separate states...for a total of six and a half long years.  He was working on dual engineering degrees in Philadelphia, PA, and I was studying to be a journalist in New Britain, CT and then later in Boston, MA.  There were periods of weeks that we went without seeing each other. During those times I missed him so much, my heart ached. Have you ever experienced that?

I remember staring up into the starry night sky, wishing we could be together, and wondering if he was looking at the sky the same time I was. Sometimes I truly believed he was.

Have you ever looked up into the sky at night and wondered if the one you love is doing the same thing at the exact same time?

No comments: