Saturday, June 13, 2015

What's on Your Summer Reading List?


I'm in search of some really good books to read this summer. Right now I'm reading...


...this book.

But I'd like to line up some other page turners now that I have the time. Here's a list of books on my "to read" list. These are recommendations I've picked up along the way from friends and colleagues, or books I've taken note of while browsing the book store.
  1. The Girl on the Train
  2. Make the Most of You: 170 Ways to be the Best You Can
  3. Leaving Time
  4. Unbroken
  5. Me Before You
  6. The Valley of Amazement
  7. I'll Give You the Sun
  8. The Poisonwood Bible
  9. David and Goliath
  10. A Well Tempered Heart
  11. The Art of Hearing Heartbeats
  12. Teacher Tales
What are your reading recommendations? What's the best book you have ever read?

No comments: