Wednesday, June 3, 2015

What Tops Your Frozen Yogurt?


I love this new trend of frozen yogurt shops all over. It's like having things your way...any flavor and any toppings you want.


On our recent trip to the D.C. area, the BFSF and I went in search of a little frozen yogurt shop in walking distance of our hotel...


How do you like your yogurt? Do you mix your flavors, and get a ton of toppings? Or...are you a minimalist when it comes to yogurt...getting just one flavor and one topping?



I love mixing my yogurt flavors and I get tons of toppings. On this excursion, I got vanilla, pistachio, pomegranate, and chocolate yogurt topped off with strawberries, blueberries, shredded coconut, slivered almonds, Cap'n Crunch, and a tiny piece of brownie.


How do you top your frozen yogurt?

No comments: