Monday, June 22, 2015

21 Telltale Signs It's Summer

This could be my current situation...every day
  1. No alarm clocks necessary.
  2. Sleeping in is a most definite possibility.
  3. Afternoon naps are totally welcomed and have happened a few times already.
  4. I no longer wish for an extra day during the weekend.
  5. Frozen yogurt, or any other icy treat, is mandatory.
  6. My legs are shaved every two days.
  7. Pedicures are a must...every two weeks.
  8. You will most likely see my hair au naturel...that is curly/wavy/tousled. Yup that's a sure sign!
  9. I have more time to exercise.
  10. I can read a few more books.
  11. My deck is adorned with several potted plants.
  12. Deck living is happening more and more.
  13. I am a much happier and patient person. Really.
  14. Buddy Roller has more play dates.
  15. I get to go on more lunch dates with The Hubs.
  16. There's no more scarfing down food in 10 minutes during lunch.
  17. Life slows down....ahhhhh.
  18. Watermelon and corn on the cob become their own food groups.
  19. Laundry gets done when I feel like it.
  20. I don't know what time it is let alone what day it is!
  21. And finally, it's stinking hot in Atlanta...that's why a pool is oh so necessary!

No comments: