Tuesday, June 2, 2015

What I Always Forget to Pack


We've been in four different hotels in seven days. I'm pretty good when it comes to packing. I think of everything. Well. Nearly everything...




I always remember chargers for my cell phone, camera, and iPad. I remember all the essential toiletries like body wash, shampoo, dental floss, toothpaste, contact solution, even an extra pair of contacts in case I lose one. I never forget perfume, shoes for different outfits, accessories, bug spray, sunscreen and even that little bag for emergencies...Children's Tylenol, Neosporin, and a thermometer. Since becoming a mom, I try to be prepared for the unexpected.

This recent trip has reminded me of two things I'm always forgetting to pack. One.  Liquid soap because I hate getting that hotel bar soap stuck in my rings. This happens quite often as I tend to wash my hands a lot. And two, a step stool for Buddy Roller to be able to reach the bathroom sink and brush his teeth and wash his hands.  With the exception of our last hotel, all the other ones had sinks which were too tall for him to reach. A step stool would make things a lot easier.

What are some "must have" items you have to take with you on a trip? What are some things you tend to forget to pack?

No comments: