Tuesday, June 9, 2015

What Movies Could You Watch Again and Again?


Once in a while, when I allow myself to be a coach potato (because sometimes there's nothing better than laying horizontal and watching a good movie), I'll flip through the channels and, if I'm lucky, I'll happen upon a movie that I just have to watch...



There are just some movies, that no matter how much I have to do, I just have to watch. It doesn't matter if the movie has already started, is in the middle, or near the end...I just have to watch.

So here's a list of movies, in no particular order, that I have to stop and watch...no matter what's going on.
  1. Flashdance
  2. The Holiday
  3. The Blind Side
  4. In Her Shoes
  5. Brown Sugar
  6. Love and Basketball
  7. The Best Man
  8. The Best Man Holiday
  9. The Sound of Music
  10. Sex and the City 
  11. Sex and the City 2
  12. Something Borrowed
  13. Bride Wars
  14. Stepmom
  15. Serendipity
  16. Wedding Crashers
  17. Imitation of Life
  18. Bridesmaids
  19. Sweet Home Alabama
  20. Mean Girls
  21. The Devil Wears Prada
  22. Pretty Woman
  23. The Parent Trap
  24. Definitely Maybe
  25. Shall We Dance?
  26. Along Came Polly
  27. The Break-Up
  28. Just Go With It
  29. Fatal Attraction
  30. Hitch
What about movies you enjoyed the first time, but just cannot allow yourself to watch again? For me two movies come to mind. Titanic and The Notebook. Loved these two movies, but because of their heartbreaking and heart wrenching love stories, my heart just couldn't bear to watch again.

What are your favorite movies?

No comments: