Friday, November 14, 2014

Happy Weekend!!!

 
So this is what I noticed right away this morning in Buddy Roller’s room.  Michelangelo was dangerously hanging from one of the knobs on my son’s dresser. This is just one of the many imprints The Roller is leaving in our home. 


All over the house, you can find evidence of what he’s been up to, his creativity and signs of his personality.


Take for example the way he lines up his timer, mouthwash, hand soap, toothpaste, and toothbrush in his bathroom.  


Or the way he carefully displays his toys in his room, or anywhere in our house for that matter.

I don’t know about you, but when I see signs of my son all over the house, it tickles me happy and makes my heart grow that much more with love.


Do your little ones do that? Have you found any evidence of them in unusual places in and around your home?

No comments: