Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Five Books You Should Read This Summer




















I've read them, and they're approved!  Here are five books to add to your reading list this summer...


The Woman in the Window is a psychological thriller, a page-turner, and makes you question whether what main character, Anna Fox, sees is real...or not.  If you're like me and love to watch the movie after you've read the book...this novel is now a major film.


Little Fires Everywhere is the second novel by author Celeste Ng, and the made for TV series is now streaming on Hulu.  


One of my faves, Firefly Lane, is a sweet story about the power of friendships. I read this book more than 15 years ago, and it remains to this day one of my top recommendations. Especially if you're looking for a good read and not sure where to start.


The Lying Game is another psych thriller about friendships and secrets.


And finally, You Are Not Alone, reminds me you can't trust everyone and be careful what you wish for!


Happy summer reading!

No comments: