Saturday, January 23, 2016

The 300th Post and My Favorite 20


Wow! It's hard to believe, but this is going on my second year of blogging, and this makes post number 300!!!

I remember when I first considered starting a blog. Two of my friends had planted a seed, and told me to start one. I thought about it a loooong time. It took me days, and days, and days to create it, even longer to make the template just right.  I agonized over my first post. Reading and re-reading, editing and re-editing. Will anyone read it? What will people think of me? What will I share? How much should I share? Should I put my stuff out there for just anyone to read? I can be really OCD at times!





And.  At the end of the day, I just went with it! Who cares if just my mom reads? Don't get me wrong, I'd love for you to keep reading and come back for more, but I've discovered that this blog is really for me. I enjoy writing. It's my therapy. It's just icing on the cake if a few more people became loyal readers.

So. If you're just tuning in, here are 20 of my favorite posts so far.
  1. About Me
  2. A Sweet Change
  3. Crazy Talk
  4. Why I Love Summers
  5. Do What Blows Your Skirt Up
  6. Got Pictures?
  7. Fear Not
  8. My Indian Made Me Proud
  9. Get Your Girl Back
  10. Chalkboard Anniversary
  11. A View of the Whole Earth
  12. Positive Deposits
  13. Number 21
  14. What I'll Leave Behind
  15. Farewell to the Old Summerour
  16. Running Among Thousands
  17. What Community Looks Like
  18. Date Night in Pictures
  19. Ribbon in the Sky
  20. Father's Day Tribute

No comments: